Moscow Mules Could Give You Copper Poisoning

Moscow Mules are a tasty adult beverages, but they could give you copper poisoning!  According to the FDA, the copper mug coming in contact with the lime juice is a bad thing.  

Copper poisoning is no joke.  It can lead to stomach pains, diarrhea, vomiting, and even yellowing of the skin, so you might want to think twice the next time you want to have a Moscow Mule!

Read more here.



Want to know more about Tyson ? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 98.7 The Gater! Read more


Content Goes Here