Registration is required to attend, and is open to Wellington residents ONLY. One ticket per child. One ticket = one egg goodie bag.
About this Event
Wellington's Drive-Thru EGGstravaganza
Registration required. Open to WELLINGTON RESIDENTS only.
Join us for Wellington's Drive-Thru EGGstravaganza on Saturday, April 3, 2021 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM. To help minimize impacts from traffic, the event will be hosted at two separate locations (details below).
Saturday, April 3, 2021
8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
For ages 10 and under
Two locations (details below)
REGISTRATION REQUIRED— open to Wellington residents ONLY.Ticket quantities are limited.
ONE ticket = ONE egg goodie bag for ONE child.Children must be present in order to receive a goodie bag.
Tickets are not interchangeable.You must go to the location listed on your ticket in order to collect a goodie bag.
TWO Locations (choose one or the other)
Wellington residents may register for one location OR the other (one ticket per child).
Wellington High School
- 2101 Greenview Shores Boulevard, Wellington, FL 33414
- Event Entrance— follow event signage for entrance. Traffic will be directed one way.
- 11700 Pierson Road, Wellington FL 33414
- Event Entrance– Traffic must enter through thepark entrance located off of 120th Avenue South.
- Traffic through the park is one-way— Traffic will move through the park from the 120th entrance and exit out onto Pierson Road.
- For the safety of all guests and volunteers we ask that you remain in your vehicles at all times.
- Have your ticket QR codes ready for scanning upon arrival.
- Masks are required when rolling down your windows for ticket scanning.
Egg Goodie Bag Sponsors
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Conviva Care Centers
- Healthy Partners
For Additional Information
For more information, please call the Wellington Community Services office at (561) 791-4796.
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to stay informed about upcoming events and activities. Visit wellingtonfl.gov/PlayWellington